Tuesday 3 September 2013

Jordyn First Post

I am very excited to go on our big European trip. Only 18 days till we fly out.

I want to taste the chocolate Croissant in France and the apple strudel in Germany. Somewhere in the time when we go to Europe we will be going to the desert near Dubai and staying there for a day and night in tents. I hope that snakes and scorpions don't bite me.

The plane trip is going to be very long. It will go for about 24 hours. I will try to sleep most of the way but there are lots of movies to watch so I'll probably watch them instead.

I might buy some key rings to put on my school bag.

I really want to go up the Eiffel tower to see the scenery and i want to take pictures of it at night if it's not cloudy. I also want to go to Disneyland to get all the characters signatures.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment